How improving your Accounting Solutions can drive your business forward
Does your Accounting Software help your business grow?
If you are a Financial Director, Company Director, Manager, Accountant or Bookkeeper, you will know that having the right accounting solution is about so much more than just making the books balance.
The right business accounting software puts you in control. It gives you the information and data that you need to help manage the business, to plan for growth, to identify potential areas of profit and loss – and ultimately to drive the organisation forward.
Thinking of Improving your Accounting Systems? Get in touch today on 01923 537 231 or
Implementing the right solutions can enable your organisation to work smarter and more efficiently.
Cloud solutions offer a greater degree of flexibility with options that grow with your needs. They should deliver results in an intuitive way that help you maintain day-to-day control and make the right strategic decisions.
It offers a secure platform that makes data accessible online anytime and anywhere as long as there is an internet connection. This enables key staff from different geographical locations to connect and access the information they need.
Does your Accounting Software cause you concern?
Do you want to move but you're worried about the risks involved? Take our 5-minute assessment and we'll make it easier for you to decide. You will receive an e-mailed report with suggested next steps.
Period based cloud accounting software allows you to close off each ledger for a specific accounting period.
Multiple dimensions (cost centres, departments, etc.) allow you to filter your P & L by a specific branch, region or sector.
Multiple budget scenarios down to cost centre & cost unit level allowing you to compare budgets & revised budgets.
Design your own customised forms such as multiple invoices layouts, statements, reminders and remittances.
What to look for in Cloud Accounting Software
There are so many financial software solutions on the market; it’s hard to know which one is right for your organisation.
Be aware that not all services sold as 'cloud-based' are true browser based software-as-a-service applications. So, here are the five key features that you should look for when considering cloud accounting software?
1. Flexibility A good cloud accounting system gives you the information that you need in the format that you need it. It needs to be flexible yet controlled. It needs to offer more than one dimension to store transactions and an easy way of presenting or extracting the information. It needs to have controls but the flexibility for those in control to make adjustments.
2. Access One of the greatest advantages of using cloud accounting is the fact that it enables secure access to designated stakeholders from anywhere. This also enables easier outsourcing to trusted users. Software services with user-friendly mobile applications are also a sign of a well thought-out, future-proofed data solution.
3. Ease of use The best cloud accounting software is relatively intuitive. You shouldn’t need a degree in finance and accounting to carry out day to day tasks, although interpreting how the resultant data can help you optimise processes may require a little more skill.
4. Time saving Automation is one of the most significant time saving strategies there is. The right software automates key processes simply, reducing duplication and the need to re-enter information.
5. Secure Data security is a key issue for every organisation. Any software that you choose must be designed with security in mind to ensure that your valuable data is safe.
Of course, any financial accounting now needs to be MTD (Making tax Digital) compliant. Many software companies are adding this functionality as an add-on facility for an extra charge. Today's accounting software is designed with this already built in and with no extra costs.
Want more Independent Advice? Contact us today on 01923 537 231
"You understood our business requirements very well and were happy to invest time in order to ensure I was happy with the solution. You are prepared to put in the hours to deliver, have a good understanding of business requirements and good response times to queries."
"Personalised and local service are both important to us; by being a smaller company, that invariably leads to the personalised service. Your knowledge and most importantly you and your staff are the key strengths. You are all comfortable with accounting terms and make our staff equally comfortable whenever we need to talk on the phone. The changeover on this product was the least troublesome that I have ever come across."
Tony, Become Recruitment
Thank you for the training, we found it helpful. We will be in contact with any queries as you guys have always been very supportive. We found the training very useful and it defintitely met our needs. We will keep in touch with you in case of any queries. Thanks again for a great training session.
Ella, Greenwich Hospital
"I felt comfortable because you proposed credible solutions and were locally based. At the time I would have considered buying direct, depending on the cost implication. That, however, would have been because I had no experience of the additional value that could be added by a local specialist. You listened to my exact requirements and responded in such a way that demonstrated that you had understood and the training was customised likewise. Other Strengths include: Speed of response, making sure each question receives the best possible answer, and a culture of simple, effectively administered, professionalism."
"To actually get someone to totally understand what is required in such a short space of time is very difficult and I compliment you on the way in which you have achieved that...Also the friendly and comfortable atmosphere that you created helped us a great deal in that we were able to give you a better idea of our needs."